Baek Kyung & Lee Jae Wook 1boon interview


Baek Kyung's interview

Q. When did tough Baek Kyung started to like Eun Danoh?
A. I don't know. I don't know when It started, I thought I don't like her but I was always concerned about her. Honesty, I may have liked her without knowing even when I was pushing her away.

Q. Three charming points that made Baek Kyung like Danoh?
A. She is a lot smaller (shorter) than me. Maybe that's why she looks cute. She is full of aegyo which is another cute point. She is a very bright and positive friend. I often found myself smiling without knowing because of Danoh.

Q. How was A3 formed?
A. Rather than being formed, we grow up and played together ever since we were kids. As a result, people around us naturally started to called us A3.


Q. How do you feel when you hear 'sagak' (the sound of flipping page) and it changes from Stage to shadow?
A. 'What will happen?' I worry about this a lot but lately I look forward to my stage with Danoh.

Q. Your little brother Baek Joon Hyun seems to sincerely care about you, what are your sincere thoughts about him?
A. We grow up in the same space but we are different from each other. I envied my little brother who grow up being loved differently from me and thats what probably made me angry.

Q. You spent a lot of time alone at school. Who is your best friend?
A. I don't think I have a best friend. If you think about It, it's a harsh set-up

Q. What do you want to say to Jinmiche?
A. I didn't do it because I wanted to. It's the writer's setup...but still, I'm sorry

Q. What do you want to say to the writer?
A. You better avoid meeting me. I won't leave you alone!


Now it's Lee Jae Wook's interview

Q. How do you feel after doing the character interview?
A. As everyone knows Baek Kyung is a rough character. It was difficult to do the interview as him but it was cute. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Q. Baek Kyung vs Haru. Who is closer to Lee Jae Wook's personality?
A. If we are talking about self-aware Baek Kyung, than I'm closer to him. I like spending time alone, I also have a similar fiery personality where If I decided to do something, I will do it no matter what.

Q. Videos from behind the scenes where you and rowoon are teasing kim hye yoon are being shared on sns. What's the secret that made you so close to each other?
A. The secret is that i got to meet them! rowoon hyung and hye yoon noona have good personalities, and they made me feel comfortable as the youngest.

Q. Your phone background is Lee Da Hee which made a lot of people talk about it. Is there a special reason behind it?
A. To explain it, first of all, it's not a selfie that has my face and Lee Da Hee sunbaenim in it. We were filming 'Search WWW' and the sunset sky looked so pretty. So I took that photo and I only used it because it gives off that pretty feeling. I talked about it without any concern, I was a little surprised to know that it caused a lot of talking.


Q. Among the dramas or movies you have watched, what's your favorite? and why?
A. I recently re-watched the movie 'Masquerade'. In the past, I enjoyed watching it as a viewers but recently I re-watched it because I had to do a historical setup in 'Extraordinary You'. I had to express several aspects from shadow to stage and from 'secret' to 'trumpet creeper'. In that sense, I remember feeling that my acting lacks a lot comparing to Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim when it comes to playing two different characters. No need to talk about Lee Byung Hun sunbaenim's acting but also the message behind the movie was so impressive.

Q. Your favorite scene from 'Extraordinary You'? and why?
A. I choose Nam Joo's birthday party scene. In 'Extraordinary You's manhwa world everything on stage moves as it was set. However, If something went wrong, things could change. The main characters were Nam Joo and Joo Da but it got changed to Baek Kyung and Danoh which it was a shocking scene in the drama. Apart from this, it's more memorable because we all worked together to create a pretty scene.

Q. If you could play another character in 'Extraordinary You' which role you want to try? and why?
A. Dohwa! Dohwa is the brightest character among A3 members. I want to play a bright and cheerful character that's why I feel I can portray Dohwa's character in a fun way.


Q. Actor Lee Jae Wook, What's your future goal?
A. Every time I get asked this question, I say to myself: Let's become the best actor who can receive a lot of love from a lot of people! I will work hard to make that true.

Q. Finally, What do you want to say to viewers who loved 'Extraordinary You'?
A. Thank you so much for watching and enjoying 'Extraordinary You' for the past two months. You have sent a lot of love to me and to Baek Kyung's character even more than I expected. I will not forget this gratitude and I will meet you again with a good project. Sincerely thank you so much for your love.



Source: 1boon.
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl