Director Kwak Kyung Taek talks about the reason he cast Lee Jae Wook

Directer Kwak Kyung Taek: "I asked Lee Jae Wook to come to the auditions."


'Battle of Jangsari' Director Kwak Kyung Taek said that he asked Actor Lee Jae Wook to come to the auditions.

He talked about Lee Jae Wook saying: "I was surprised when I first met him. 'Wow there is a boy who looks like this' that's what I thought. He was smiling but I could see all his gums. I asked him to come for an audition. I told him to make sure to come. Your gums are to kill for. On Set, I told him to smile like that in front of the camera.

He added: "On Set, through the walkie-talkie I kept saying "Gums! Gums!". I needed them. Because he is the son of a hunter who lived in the mountains. That's why he had to have a naive face."

'Battle of Jangsari' will be opening on September 25. Lee Jae Wook will be playing as Lee Gae Tae.

Source: 10Asia
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl