Lee Jae Wook expresses his feelings about 'Battle of Jangsari'


'Battle of Jangsari' held its second press conference at the CGV Yongsan I'Park Mall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of 18th.

On this day, Lee Jae Wook said: "I filmed this movie before drama 'Search WWW'. I'm grateful that I could participate in this were I get to tell about the history which it made the filming meaningful."

He added: "The student soldiers went directly to Jangsari. Everyone just looked around and couldn't say anything. With these feelings, I was able to enter the field and get more immersed into the situation."

'Battle of Jangsari' will be opening on September 25th.

Source: heraldpop
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl