(interview) 'Extraordinary You' Press Conference


'Extraordinary You' press conference was held today (October 2). Lee Jae Wook said: "Everyone is working hard and because we have same ages, we're having fun filming." When he was asked if It will be similar to 'Boys over Flowers' or 'The Heirs', He answered: "It's different from them. I think we will be able to show an entirely new and different thing." 

Lee Jae Wook who received a lot of love for his nice character in 'Search WWW' said: "This time I'm playing the most bad and tough character. There was some difficulties because he has no middle ground but It's easy to understood his story. As an actor, I want to show a different side of me every time, this role is the most role that I had to overcome."

Lee Jae Wook talks about his chemistry with the actors: "As we worked together we got to feel the passion of this project. The techniques may be lacking but our passion will stand out. I was so happy when I got cast and I'm thankful to the actors for sharing a good energy ever since the first script reading." 

Source: IMBC
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl