[Interview] 191128 THE CELUV


Actor Lee Jae Wook talked about the external changes he had to go through after his debut drama.

Lee Jae Wook was asked about his shirtless scene in 'Extraordinary You' that caused a lot of talking: "I lost more weight than my previous drama tvN's 'Search WWW'. Compared to my debut drama tvN's 'Memories of Alhambra', I have lost about 7kg."

He added: "'Search WWW' and 'Extraordinary You' filming schedules have overlapped. I still had some muscles while I was filming 'Extraordinary You'. I did some pumping exercises before filming (the scene), but in reality, my body isn't really that great."

He talked about the reason for his diet: "When I did my first testing for 'Search WWW' I looked chubby. I had a lot of baby fat. I thought I won't look mature with such features. I'm in my 20s but I had to be in my 30s in 'Search WWW' so I worried about it."

He add: "To show a mature look, I had to go on an extreme diet for a month. I worked out a little too but I mostly didn't eat. I starved a lot. I had to quickly lose weight to get rid of the baby fat."

In the meantime, Lee Jae Wook will continue his activities through JTBC's upcoming drama 'If the Weather is Nice, I Will Come Find You'.

Source: THECELUV.
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl