[Interview] 191130 ISPLUS.JOINS


Lee Jae Wook was asked if he can feel his growing popularity: "From 'Search WWW' until now, I haven't rest at all. I didn't go outside so I haven't felt my popularity in society but I started to feel it a little bit when we were filming." 

It will be his 1st debut anniversary on December 1st. "I think I will be busy filming JTBC's new drama 'If the Weather is Nice, I Will Come Find You' at the end of this year. It seems like a year has flew by. There were some hard moments, but I held it up thinking about the work I got. I was also thankful and had fun."

His upcoming character is the opposite of Baek Kyung. There are high expectations of how he will change his image. Lee Jae Wook said: "The character is so bright and it has the mood maker role. It's a character that matches my real personality. I want to do well as a rising actor."

Source: ISPLUS.JOINS.
Translated by Lee Jae Wook Fans | leejaewookfans.blogspot.com
Please do not translate to other language without permission. 
Don’t forget to credit Us when sharing! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@leejaewookintl